1. How can I find an answer to a question that isn’t in this FAQ?
SpiceHerbalIncense.com is available anytime via email by going to the contact button on home page.
2. Is the E-Check and Credit/Debit Card the only way I can order from SpiceHerbalIncense?
Yes as of now. E-check is the only way that allows us to sell Spice herbal Incense online. It is very secure and there is no need to worry about extra charges or saving your bank info. Its just like writing a regular check.
3. Can I return my order for any reason?
You can follow the RMA policy found here for returns.
4. Do you ship to Everywhere in the Nation and worldwide?
Yes we ship to all 50 states including APO’s and Everywhere In the world. Our New Product formula is 100% legal everywhere. We ship in very discreet packaging so there is no need to worry.
5. Do you offer free shipping?
Not at this time, however this may change in the near future.
6. How long until I get my order?
Shipping times vary based on what shipping method is chosen and where you live. For USPS first-class mail delivery takes 3-4 business days but is not guaranteed by USPS. International orders vary between 10-21 business days (depending on your country and customs).
7. Are your products shipped in discrete packaging?
Yes, there are no spiceherbalincense.com logos or other distinguishing marks on the packing. All packages are shipped in USPS flat rate envelopes or white bubble mailers.
8. Can I place an order with a Visa gift card or some other prepaid card?
Yes, you can place orders with prepaid cards as long as there is a billing address associated with that card. When checking out on SpiceHerbalIncense.com put the card’s billing address in for the billing information and put your desired shipping information into the shipping information area.
1. What is the best way to store Spice Herbal Incense?
It is best to store Spice herbal incense in its air tight jar it comes in.
2. What is the most potent Herbal incense?
All of our blends are potent, but we do have two that are a bit stronger, The White widow and the Green Kush
3. What is the most popular K2 blend?
Our most popular seems to be the Crack Blue and the Hawiian Pineapple.
4. I have been ripped off by other supposed K2 Incense and Herbal Incense sellers, can I trust SpiceHerbalIncense.com?
The short answer is YES, you can trust SpiceHerbalIncense.com to offer you authentic at a great price. We respond to emails within 24 hours, usually less. We have a complete return policy that you can find on our returns link. We have thousands of customers with over 99.6% satisfaction!
5. Do you take PayPal?
No, we do not take payment via PayPal. Secure payments can be made with a credit/debit card, gift card or an e-check with a valid bank account.
6. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Mastercard &American Express.
7. How is your product packaged? What does Spice Herbal incense look like?
All our Spice incense is packaged in 3g air tight plastic jars. The jars are factory sealed with our trademark logo on the front and manufactured in the U.S. with a black and white disclaimer/barcode on the back. Spice Herbal incense is a leafy herbal incense with varying colors depending on the blend some with fruit flavors others with less fragorance. Check our websites products for pictures. All our quality 3g jars are air tight and sealed for freshness and authenticity and are stamped with “Authentic Spice″ and a lot number.
8. Your website says you are “out of stock” of one of your spice herb blends. When will you have more?
We cannot guarantee when we will get any of our products back in stock. If you would like to be notified as soon as we are back in stock you can sign up with an email address to be notified on the specific product’s page at spiceherbalincense.com.
9. What is in Spice Herbal incense?
Herbal Incense or some call it legal weed is a variety of proprietary novelty herbal incense blends that contain both natural and synthetic ingredients.
10. Does spice contain salvia, THC, cannabis or any controlled substances?
Our Spice Incense does not contain salvia, THC, cannabis or any other controlled substance and is not intended to be smoked or consumed.
11. How can I tell which products are Authentic K2 incense blends?
Due to the Spice Herbal Incense high popularity, there are many “knock-off” blends or “basement blends”. These are not authentic products and they should be avoided. One way to tell a fake Herbal Incense is blend by the packaging. If it looks cheap it probably was made in someones basement without any control. Other than our Website the only other known website that we can guarantee is real herbal incense is from the k2herbstore.com